Subscribe to Blog Via EmailEmail *
Top Posts & Pages
Most Shared Posts
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts55
- “The Successes of Marcus Garvey” by Akua Agusi108
- Watch “African-Americans: The Real Story Behind The Industrial Age”98
- Thanksgiving at Big Mama House68
- Watch “KINK – A NATURAL HAIR DOCUSERIES (EP 1)”60
- Watch “Their Eyes Were Watching God” [Full Movie]–Zora Neale Hurston59
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts
Jewels4dmind’s Podcasts Player
Follow Me on Twitter-- (Latest Tweets)
- Loading tweets...
Watch “The Great Debaters” –Based on Melvin B. Tolson’s Life & Wiley College Debate Team
This entry was posted in African & African-American Theatre, African Literature, African-American Films, African-American History, African-American Literature, African-American Screenwriters, Autobiography, Biography, Black Men Mentors, Black Music in America-African.Connection, Black Theatre, Elders & Life Stories, Elders Life Experiences, Griots in The Americas, Griots in the West, Jewels4dmind Fireside Chat, Melvin B. Tolson, Memoir, Mental Detoxification for 360 Education, Mental Liberation through Music, Mentorship, No Sugarcoating Youth Educational Talk, Poetry Memorization, Practical Education Skills, Relevant & Practical Education, School Outside of School Realness, Self-Education, Storytelling, History, Writing & Youth Education, Wiley College, Texas and tagged Watch "The Great Debaters" --Based on Melvin B. Tolson's Life & Wiley College Debate Team. Bookmark the permalink.