Subscribe to Blog Via EmailEmail *
Top Posts & Pages
Most Shared Posts
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts55
- Muhammad Ali/–World Champion, In & Out The Ring.156
- “Name a Book that’s Changed Your Life”/–Push Nevahda Review’s Response155
- Watch “Silhouettes”/–by: Akil Dupont–New Award Winning Short Film!”124
- INSPIRING OUR CHILDREN & TEENS TO LOVE READING in 9 Parts120
- “The Successes of Marcus Garvey” by Akua Agusi108
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts
Jewels4dmind’s Podcasts Player
Follow Me on Twitter-- (Latest Tweets)
- Loading tweets...
“Michael Ramsey” (A Poem) from– “A Gallery of Harlem Portraits” by Melvin B. Tolson
This entry was posted in African & African-American Theatre, African History, African Literature, African-American Films, African-American History, African-American Literature, African-American Screenwriters, Autobiography, Biography, Black Children & Teens Poetry, Black Children Early Reading, Black Men Mentors, Black Theatre, Determination & Unity, Elders & Life Stories, Elders Life Experiences, Griots in The Americas, Griots in the West, Jewels4dmind Fireside Chat, Melvin B. Tolson, Mental Detoxification for 360 Education, Mental Liberation through Music, No Sugarcoating Youth Educational Talk, Poetry, Poetry Memorization, Relevant & Practical Education, School Outside of School Realness, Spoken Word Poetry, Storytelling Through Hip-Hop, Storytelling, History, Writing & Youth Education and tagged "Michael Ramsey" (A Poem) from-- "A Gallery of Harlem Portraits" by Melvin B. Tolson. Bookmark the permalink.