Subscribe to Blog Via EmailEmail *
Top Posts & Pages
Most Shared Posts
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts55
- Muhammad Ali/–World Champion, In & Out The Ring.156
- INSPIRING OUR CHILDREN & TEENS TO LOVE READING in 9 Parts120
- “The Successes of Marcus Garvey” by Akua Agusi108
- 1970’s Conscious Music. View from The Other Side of Motown. The Untold Story–in 5 Parts.106
- Watch “African-Americans: The Real Story Behind The Industrial Age”98
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts
Jewels4dmind’s Podcasts Player
Follow Me on Twitter-- (Latest Tweets)
- Loading tweets...
Listen to: “Jewel Dropping & Freedom Rocking-Poetry Collages”
This entry was posted in African & African-American Theatre, African Literature, African-American History, African-American Literature, Autobiography, Black Children & Teens Poetry, Black Children Early Reading, Black Men Mentors, Black Music in America-African.Connection, Black Playwrights, Black Theatre, Difference between A MC & A Rapper, Elders & Life Stories, Elders Life Experiences, Griots in The Americas, Griots in the West, High School Dropouts, Hip-Hop Music, Jewels4dmind Fireside Chat, Literary Review, Memoir, Mental Detoxification for 360 Education, Mental Liberation through Music, No Sugarcoating Youth Educational Talk, Poetry, Relevant & Practical Education, School Outside of School Realness, Self-Education, Soul Music in America--African Connection, Storytelling Through Hip-Hop, Storytelling, History, Writing & Youth Education, Wise Parent Educational Choices for their Children and tagged Listen to: "Jewel Dropping & Freedom Rocking-Poetry Collages". Bookmark the permalink.