Subscribe to Blog Via EmailEmail *
Top Posts & Pages
Most Shared Posts
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts55
- “The Successes of Marcus Garvey” by Akua Agusi108
- Watch “African-Americans: The Real Story Behind The Industrial Age”98
- Thanksgiving at Big Mama House68
- Watch “KINK – A NATURAL HAIR DOCUSERIES (EP 1)”60
- Watch “Their Eyes Were Watching God” [Full Movie]–Zora Neale Hurston59
- Sports & (Ben Hill Rec)/–& Jewels4mind Blog Archival Posts
Jewels4dmind’s Podcasts Player
Follow Me on Twitter-- (Latest Tweets)
- Loading tweets...
Category Archives: Inward Strength
Whoever said Great Defense don’t generate Great Offense? Great Defense is the 1st Step to Great Team Offense. Hardwork & Focus on the Basics in Life/like the Game of Basketball, it can put you in the Right Position. The Best Point Guards get picked by Defenders that stay focused, low to the ground, keep their feet moving, & don’t go for head fakes.
Sometimes u can have yo A-game up/ready 4 battle. But, life ain’t always about straight hustle & d championship ring. Lock in on lights, camera, action too hard–Life gon throw u a Hard Crossover. Don’t forget d Basics. Stay Focused, Low to the Ground, Feet Moving, & Don’t Fall for Head Fakes.
* Watch “E:60 Cam Newton (Part 1)”
* Watch “E:60 Cam Newton (Part 2)”
Don’t misjudge the quality of knowledge you can acquire. You might not have the money to go to college. Some of the world’s greatest men & women burned the midnight oil.
Be aggressive for knowledge, especially things you have a passion for. Buy books, search the on internet, go to workshops, talk to people with knowledge. Reach for knowledge, & work for it. It will work for you.
* Find Out More About Pearl & Her Leadership Academy at Link Below.
A Lady Named Pearl’s Website–Click This Link